Friday, August 15, 2008

Slacker husband and baby tricks


Can you see that little mower, all the way out there? Well, it's not little, that just how much I have to mow...times 4! So, I'm out there mowin' away today, I have the blackberry doubling as a mp3 player - totally awesome and I have never thought of using it that way before, I get about 1/4 of the yard done and...no more gas. I tell Paul it ran out again (after I had to jump it with my truck) and he says, "oh yeah, I only put a gallon in it and you have to go get fuel, we are out". So, he gets husband of the year award for that. I am not even about to put a gas can in my Tahoe, so I cleverly hook the jet ski trailer up, toss the gas can in the junk container in front and hall them down to the gas station to fill 'er up. I am so clever and quite proud that I backed the truck up to the trailer all by myself and it didn't fall off on the way to or from the gas station. By the time I got back, it was raining anyway. Oh well, the mower has gas in it at least, right?

Sure looked straight when I was going...(our house is behind that tree)

Our yard goes all the way to that house. Does anyone want to buy an acre? If you mow it, you can have it or two!

Ok, how precious is my little baby who is covering up her girl parts for a picture.

Courtney's new trick...



Ta-da!

(I need to repaint that door, huh?)

1 comment:

Ross and Lisa Green said...

Mowing...ugh :( my worst enemy! Abigail also learned that same trick this past week in Cincy. Only it was to the hotel room door, and the lock didn't work correctly.