Friday, August 29, 2008

1st Day of KDO

My baby is growing up. Yesterday was her first day of Kids Day Out. I decided to work KDO one day a week this year which means Courtney gets to go too. Not by choice, but it worked out that she is in my class. I was worried but she did great, other than nap time. She isn't used to going to sleep with a bunch of other kids in the room, but Ms Heather got her to sleep successfully.

Courtney is the youngest in her class and fits right in. She's learning quickly how to climb like the big kids. She gets along well with the other kids and we really had a great day.

i don't know why, but i'm very anti-shoes. she never wears them, she has plenty of them so please don't send any thinking she needs them. i'm not lazy and just won't put them on her or anything either. it's just one of those things. some kids don't wear clothes (i won't mention names Angela) my kid doesn't wear shoes.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the cheeziest grin I have ever seen!!

Olivia Grace said...

You have one of my friends little girls in your class.

James and Shanna said...

Brady doesn't get to wear shoes either. We have them, but I am to lazy most of the time. I guess I am going to have to learn with winter around the corner. Go Steelers!!!