Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer 2011

Summer 2011...where have you gone? I can not believe this summer is almost over. It feels like it just began. We had an amazing summer filled with fun as usual. I am SO blessed to be able to stay at home with my children and soak in every minute of their childhood. We spent A LOT of time at the pool; thankful for my FAC membership! (if you need a good gym for the summer, check them out!) We went to CA for a week and had a great time. Ethan learned how to surf which was his goal for the summer. Courtney went to her first VBS which she loved and didn't understand why it was only for a few days. We ate TONS of Frozen Tung snow cones. We watched mommy's belly grow and got a few more pictures of Austin in there...with this big lips. We played dress up. We had crazy hair days. We took tons of fun pictures. Courtney got a new car seat (she picked pink) which I am SO happy I can finally use the insert I ordered 2 years ago with her initials on it. Ethan grew his hair all summer and I couldn't take it anymore so he got a super cute hair cut. We painted. We saw awesome fireworks. We spent a lot of time on the lake. Courtney is a master waterskier now. I sewed. A lot. We had extreme weather. We made a "count down to Austin" chart. We watched Hadley, super cute baby! We made a super fun cake for Daddy's birthday (the big 35!). We had an amazing summer. 

























































No comments: