Monday, November 10, 2008

Pursley Family Happenings

Writers block...I had a cute idea this morning to post these odd/cute/funny pictures and my mind is now blank! I tell you, I turn 28 and I lose my mind!!! Oh well, here are some odd/cute/funny pictures from around the house lately.

Ethan got to stay with us on Sunday night last weekend and we got to get him ready and take him to school on Monday. Yes, I say "got" to. For all of you who get to do this every day and it's a chore, we loved it! I got up early, made him some breakfast, got his clothes all ready (ok, I did that the night before), made his lunch (of course I made his favorite peanut butter and honey) and got him all ready for school. It was like the first day for us, so I had to take pictures! (notice Courtney in the window looking at her big brother)

The rare family photo.

Courtney: eh, hair
Mommy: pretty (as she puts a bow in Courtney's hair)
Courtney: mo, eh, hair

priceless moments

Putting up Christmas lights before it gets too cold. They won't be on until after Thanksgiving though.

helping Daddy put up Christmas lights


She won't keep her diaper on, so Blah Blah had an idea...she took the tape off too though.

Me, trying to make a difference.

3 comments:

The Black's said...

happy belated b-day to you! We were running late on Friday and didn't get to listen to the b-day bash. My husband's b-day is tomorrow, so the kids are already gearing up for that! You already put up Christmas lights??????

James and Shanna said...

Courtney and her bows are adorable!!! She must think more is better!!!

Olivia Grace said...

I love the bow picture of Courtney. Too cute! I am glad to see someone else is putting up Christmas lights early. We are doing that today on Brent's day off!