Monday, November 24, 2008

Brown Shoot

It's been so long since I posted, I guess I have been busy! Here is my latest 'project'. Last weekend I took photos of the Brown families. Five kids; almost 2 - 8!!! Oh, it was interesting. Really, it wasn't that bad. The Brown family is so sweet and the kids are just darling. Thanks for having me take your pics, Alicia!!!













Side note: I am officially 'photographing'. Is that even how I say that? I don't think so. Angela? Anyway, I will post my prices soon, but I am open for business. (I'm not expensive, only Paul says I am)

On a side side note: I will be doing a regular blog tomorrow (I hope!) with pics of the kids, our kids that is.

2 comments:

Nate and Alicia Brown said...

Thanks for taking them! They look great. I can't wait to see them all. We had a fun time too! (Paul, she is far from expensive and well worth the money!)

James and Shanna said...

I can't wait till you take ours!! Bring your camera Thursay, you might get some good ones playing football etc. My favorite is the one with Alicia kissing her little girl..Priceless!!!