Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Courtney Update

WOW, it's been so long since posting. Here are some pictures of Courtney. She is growing up way too fast! She LOVES to 'lolor' and is boycotting her high chair (sits in the big chair and says "Courtney chair". Whatever! I want her in that highchair for 5 more years! We are considering a booster seat. The other day I put Ethan's booster seat from the car (yes, I still have him sit in one at 8..he only weighs 48 lbs!) and she was in heaven. She thought she was so big until is slipped and she freaked herself out. I hear a loud "MOMMY, HELTCH" (we can't say P, we say TCH instead of Ps and Ks...so it's heltch, miltch...but she can say cuP, wait!!!) Anyway, I (Annie) want to cut her hair but I brought it up to Paul the other day and he about had an anxiety attack. I just want to make the back straight...maybe I'll work on that a little more. As you see in the pictures, she can now wear a full on pony tail! I couldn't believe it was that long, doesn't she look like she is 4? We found pigtails work better staying in and she is stinkin' adorable with pigtails! I think that's all for now, I have laundry to do...






2 comments:

WorldPeace said...

these pictures are so cute!!!!! :)

The Lombard Clan said...

she is so flipping adorable!!!!!! Love the pics!