Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lombard Shoot

I finally got to see my pictures! Two weeks ago I drug Amanda and her 2 kids out the day before she was going in to have her baby to get some photos. I forgot my camera at home since I was so busy with my 1 child that morning. I am fortunate enough to have friends who let me borrow their camera (thanks Erin and Zach) and they put the pictures on a disk for me. I didn't take as many as I usually would as the camera died and I will put a little disclaimer of *I wasn't familiar with the camera. Other than that, I think the photos turned out well. Her youngest (at the time) is very anti-camera so I am so excited to have gotten the photos I did. Thanks Amanda, for letting me practice on your family! Looking forward to Connor's photo-shoot tomorrow!










4 comments:

The Lombard Clan said...

I love them!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

The last one is my favorite. You did a great job.

Jill said...

Us next!!!!!

James and Shanna said...

Okay, how many times do I have to tell you that you are amazing at this!!! The last one is my fav too!!