Thursday, August 6, 2009

hail storm madness in...

Yesterday we had a crazy hail storm here in the town we live. (I'm not allowed to say per my husband, he thinks there are crazy people out there that will come get us:) It was nuts, I tell ya! (the storm, not my husband) The kids and I were outside on a nice, warm, humid as all heck day when a storm rolled in. I let the kids play in the rain until the lightening came along. Then, the hail started. I looked at my mom's car in the driveway and thought about my truck sitting out back. "They'll be fine" I thought. Then the hail continued, and got bigger. I decided to put a bucket over my head (yes, litterally) and go get my truck. I am SO thankful my mind said 'they won't be fine, annie'.




2 comments:

The Lombard Clan said...

Geez!!! That's big hail!!!!

Zach and Erin Kennedy said...

That is crazy! We missed the storm because we were out of town. Hope you guys are doing good. We have been missing you. Are you doing KDO again this year? I wondered if you were teaching again but I thought I remembered you weren't.