Friday, August 28, 2009

1st Day of KDO 2009

Yesterday Courtney started her 2nd year of KDO and I started my 1st! Last year I worked KDO so yesterday was, well, weird. Being on the other side of the door was refreshing and nice.
The morning started off weird...I had to wake Courtney up. She was so excited though. I asked her "are you tired"? She says "yeah". I say "do you want to go back to sleep or get ready for school"? She says "I wanna go to school, and play with my friends, and be nice to everybody". Oh yes, she is constantly reminded to be nice to EVERYBODY! So we get up, have some eggs and ham and get ready to go. She looks sweet as can be and is just as excited. About a mile down the road I think I forgot to give her milk...GOOD, she won't barf. I WAS WRONG! She barfed about half way there (yes that is 20 minutes into a 40 minute drive) and she was excited no more.

We did our usual, get naked in the truck in the parking lot and have many people (who don't already know my daughter was born to barf) look at us weird. But that was ok. She walked right into her class and had a great day! We borrowed a Nap Mat because mommy thought for some reason she would still be in a crib...maybe mommy needs to be in a crib. But we are in the process of learning how to make a nap mat...which means we have bought the fabric. :-) All in all, good day for us both. She enjoyed school and I spent time with my brother while I used his washer and dryer to wash Courtney's car seat once again.









1 comment:

James and Shanna said...

So sweet!! She is just growing up way to fast!