Sunday, October 19, 2008

pumpkin patch

Everyone else is blogging about pumpkin patches, so I will too. I suggested we take the kids out to Tonitown after church today and I was pretty much the only one who was excited but it turned out awesome! We didn't argue about pictures (sorry Kate and Ang), our pictures turned out pretty good, and we got out with only 2 pumpkins. Ethan originally wanted the HUGE one when you first walk in. His exact words were "what, it's only $47"!!!! He got one for $6.50. This was our first year 'pumpkin patching' and it's now an annual thing. I love it!


Ethan looking for a pumpkin under $47!



My funny boys.


Daddy's idea, he even gave Courtney the whip!



3 comments:

Angela said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE. Forgiven?

Olivia Grace said...

Very precious! Great pictures.

James and Shanna said...

You are such a good photographer!!! They are awesome!!