Saturday, October 11, 2008

busy times, little posts

It's been so long since I've had time to post! I can't believe it but it's the truth. We've had a busy week I guess. Doing what, I do not know. I am finally home just hanging out though and it's so nice.

I have really tapped into my photography lately and am having a blast! I take so many pictures of Courtney anyway, I figure I may make them nice.

Here are some photos I've taken recently, there will be more I'm sure.

side note: Courtney is growing so much and is such a sweet little girl. I am trying to get her to say "love you" but when I tell her to say "love you", she returns a "quack quack quack". I don't quite get that, but it is cute.


Grandma and Grandpa sent Courtney these super cute boots the other day. Courtney loves them, puts them on and says 'woo woo'. (sorry, dad, another no shirt shot)

Such a handsome boy, isn't he?

Courtney and her kitty kitty, bff!

My hot husband.

No comments: