Friday, September 5, 2008

uh....

Brain toot toot. I have been on here almost every day and just can't come up with any thing to write. Weird! I'll give it a whirl though...

Courtney has officially turned into the biggest ham in the world! I get the camera out and she is all smiles, too big of smiles some times! Daddy captured this first one, this is her favorite place to sit. Yes, she is sitting in the fridge. What a weird-o, I know. Whenever I open it, she goes and sits there. The other day she was talking on my phone, went and sat in the fridge and was done talking so she proceeded to put my phone in the door shelf, next to the ketchup. Boy, I'm glad I was there to see that, can you imagine trying to find a phone that is in the fridge? (My mother-in-law can :-))

Here is smiley at KDO in the wagon with her friends. The little girl next to her is Carlee and is so darn adorable too! Little Will is in the back, just hanging out and then there is Selah, just chillin'.

Another picture at KDO, what a goof!


In other news; Blaine (my brother) comes home tomorrow!!! He graduated from AIT today and is officially an Army Soldier. I am so proud of him and can't wait to see him. He has not been home since Memorial day weekend and that is just too long! We are not sure what he is going to do yet; if he'll ship off to war or what. So please pray for him and his safety in whatever he does.

Right now I am listening to a sermon suggested by Angela and I'm hooked! I tell you what, New Spring Church out of South Carolina (maybe North, I'm not so good at geography). Anyway, it is awesome. Their site is www.newspring.cc. This is a great pastor who preaches on modern culture issues and really relates the Bible's teaching in ways that really make sense.

Ok, I can't type and listen. Bye-bye

No comments: