Friday, September 19, 2008

Since 1949...

Is it just me or when you go to make your family a healthy meal that includes minute rice, do you end up with this same problem? EVERY time I make rice it ends up everywhere! This company has been around since 1949, they are the inventors of minute rice! They recently changed their box which I instantly thought "yeah! problem solved, no more rice every where" but no, that wasn't the case. I think they just made the problem worse. I just don't know what to do. Try a different brand, not make my family rice for dinner, invent a rice pouring machine, write a letter to Minute rice...or just deal with it. I am at a loss...someone H E L P!

2 comments:

Angela said...

No one in my family eats rice. :(

Janny said...

When I make Maddie rice, I get uncle bens you open the top, put in Microwave for 90 sec and it is done. Trader Joe's has some like that also, but I get it at walmart