Tuesday, September 9, 2008

creepy toy and a cat

This may look like your average baby toy that plays sweet music and makes your child giggle, but let me warn you, it is not. This is a creepy toy that plays when it wants to in the middle of the night. Please don't think I am crazy, I may be, but we aren't talking about that. This toy is triggered by motion, this toy requires someone to move it to make it play that sweet music. Yet, while we are lying in bed last night, we heard this sweet music and it scared the poo out of me! A fluke you may say? Well, it played itself 4 times before I went to turn it off!!!! To make things even more creepy, it didn't wake Courtney up. Everything wakes Courtney up!!! CREEPY!

I say "a cat", what I would like to say is "a dead cat", "a cat no longer in my site", "a cat we once knew"...you get the drift.

Courtney and I left this morning at 8 for a Bible study (Beth Moore, awesome!) and we returned around noon. I parked the truck, got the baby out and proceeded to enter the house as normal. This was no normal day though, this CAT was in my house! It's our cat but I didn't care at that time. Apparently Mr Sneaky ran in when I left the door open to grab Courtney's milk this morning. That was so not cool. He thought it was I bet, but I did not. You see, I do not like cats, I do not like animals, I like babies, not animals. Paul likes cats, Paul likes animals, Paul likes babies too, but Paul likes animals. This is his animal and his animal made our house stinky! I was freaking out, I was on my knees feeling the floor, feeling the carpet, sniffing behind the couch and the tv...I couldn't find it, that smell was everywhere! I started having visions of putting our house for sale, no for "give away" because of a nasty smell. I can't live in a house with a nasty smell.

So far, we think the house was smelly from him, just him, no pee pee. Paul came home a few hours later with Blaine and they both claim to have no sense of cat pee pee in my house. I figured I was just used to it, do you get used to that smell?!?!? So, for tonight, lets just hope he didn't pee pee in my house! Final verdict will be in tomorrow night when I get home...

Bad kitty!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Scary!!!

I hate word verifications, too!!!