Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Long time no post...

Ha, like it would ever be a long time without a post! I think it's been 2 days - wow, I'm bad. It's been longer since I posted pictures though, does that count? Here are some pictures of the kids from the last couple of weeks.
Ethan found a crawdad down at Nana and Bopa's lake. He was acting like he was going to eat it so I could send a picture to his mom since she thinks they are soooo nasty! He thought is was pretty funny - and so did I! :-)

After Ethan's baseball game he stayed with me to watch our friend's son play then we went to the park for a few minutes. He took Courtney on the slide and she loved it.


This is Courtney's present from Daniel and Alisa, it is SO LOUD! It is a great toy though and she loves her ABC song which this plays, so it's all good. It also teaches her colors; I am trying to start teaching her colors so that was a perfect gift.

Mama and baby on the lake. My little water baby never fails. After church last Sunday we took the TS and the stand up out for about an hour. Courtney rode around the whole time and loved it. She likes the TS because she can stand up and hold on. When we stop she does the boat sound for us to go some more. We put her in the water and she didn't like that so much as it's still pretty cold but she climbed back on and sat down while Daddy climbed on the back. She is so awesome and I am getting more and more excited to take her to the Pursley/Cushman lake trip in July!

I was taking pictures of me and Court to send to Paul and I zoomed in on accident (yes, on accident, I take a lot of pictures of myself but Courtney was actually smiling so I didn't want to get just me this time). This is just a picture I actually like of myself, so why not post it!

Big brother shopping with baby sister.

My little freak-o.

So since Paul left I virtually watch ZERO t.v.. Partially because I just don't like it all that much and partially because Courtney has learned how to turn it off and every time we sit down to watch something she turns it off and goes about whatever she was doing. Buuutttt, tonight I turned the tv on and was trying to find a baby friendly show that wasn't on Noggin (that is very hard to do these days) and came across So You Think You Can Dance and Courtney was all for that. She LOVES music and dancing, put them together and she is in awe. These pictures are of her kicked back watching her new favorite show.

No comments: