Monday, November 9, 2009

Family Photos Fall 2009

October 24th was the big day. Yes, my little brother turned 21 but it was also family picture day. Oh, the dreaded family picture day. The day that I look forward to for weeks. I pick out matching yet still super cute outfits, think of how I will do Courtney's hair and how we will get Ethan's hair cut. That part is all so much fun. But it's also the day that I dread. The day Paul will get frustrated with me because I want him to wear something he never ever wears. The day Ethan looks at me with the strangest look when I tell him "don't get dirty" and of course the day that Courtney does not take a nap. Oh, the joy of family pictures! God was with me this time though. He had a will and it was done! Our family pictures turned out awesome! Kimberlea Bass took us down to the railroad tracks in Fayetteville and captured some super cute moments of the 4 of us. The hardest part of that day? Deciding what to order! Here's what we decided on:






No comments: