Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm back...I think...

I just can't seem to get back in the swing of things here! I don't think I have been on the computer for 5 minutes in the last few weeks and if you know me well, that is CRAZY! We are all so busy it's out of control. Paul is working all over the state and even has a big job going in Texas, so he is super busy which is a total blessing in this economy. I am working KDO 2 days a week, bible study, MOPS, spiritual development class...etc! So the computer just isn't top on the list anymore. I would have never figured that would happen. 

As most of you know we had a crazy ice storm a few weeks ago. We were fine as Paul hooked up the generators and we had little heaters running, the fridge and freezer were on a rotation, the tv was available, Courtney got to camp out in our room, we are blessed with friends who let us shower at their house, and we got our power back a short 3 days after it went out. Courtney loved her snow suit for the occasion and even wore it in the house and to sleep in (we couldn't get the house much above 55 degrees). So a special thanks to Brandon and Nicole on that one!


Bo's fence didn't survive the icicles.
For Sale....still!!!

Reminded us of Narnia...

2 weeks ago Grandma turned 80. WOW, 80, I can only imagine. The kids and I headed to my parent's house for the weekend to celebrate. She looks good for 80, don't ya think?
The two photographers of the family get a picture together!




Doritos anyone?
Random cute pictures at Brady's house.

The other morning Courtney decided to fill the tub with water, cold water. And then she had a blast playing! She was so stinkin' cute. I love these moments of mother-hood.