Friday, January 23, 2009

little help?

Alright fellow bloggers and readers of blogs. I need some help. I LOVE photography. I seem to have a knack for taking pictures and editing them (yes, some need editing). I can design anything you want on the computer, I have a crazy creative bone that God gave me. BUT, I can't think of a name for my photography for the life of me. Sooooo...do we have any suggestions? I am open to anything!!! I am going to be launching a photography site here soon as the weather is getting better (around here at least) and I should be able to pick up some photography jobs. I figure I can't keep sending people to my family blog, so...I need a name! 

Need an incentive? I'll do a free photo shoot of your family if you get the winning name. How about that?! :-) I am DESPERATE here.

On a side note, here are some photos I took of Courtney this week. I drive by this abandoned church about every day and have wanted to take photos there for some time. It was a beautiful day and Courtney was excited to take pictures...with Nemo of course. She is our precious gift from God, that is for sure! (Totally stole the Bible verse off your blog, Kate) 





2 comments:

James and Shanna said...

I think you should call it Annie's Photography... I am so creative.. I know I know.. Why didn't you think of that one!! Haha I don't have a clue..I think about ot for awhile and get back to ya!!!

James and Shanna said...

How about "A thousand words" photography? James