Friday, July 4, 2008

CA here we come! ...and blackberry pictures

We are off to CA in the morning, we are soooooo excited! It's been a while since Paul has been able to take off work to go to the lake. This year it will be all of us, our perfect little family all gets to go. We're looking forward to the time with the Pursley's and just getting away. We go out to Lake Mead in Arizona where it's hot and there is no cell phone reception. Yes, I said it, no cell phone reception. Granted we don't have Verizon, so we don't have 'the network', we may see that guy out there saying "can you hear me now", but our phone won't work so that is RAD. It's just fun to get out and just spend some family time, play washer toss, play on the lake with the kids, and all that fun stuff. Not to mention it is beautiful in the mornings.

Here are are some pictures from my blackberry, there are A LOT of them as I always have that thing with me and there are so many photo ops these days.

This is lovely, I took Courtney to Stefani's for a few hours to go to Girls Night Out and this is the picture she sends me. Are you serious?!

These pictures are so out of order; this is just yesterday at the airport while we were waiting for Dada.

Just precious.

These don't do anything, don't bother buying them.

Courtney has not been feeling well; if you know her, you know she does NOT usually lay around.


A good reason to wean off the bottle.

No one is getting that sippy cup!

I know this is sideways but i don't know how to change it in here. I am so proud of myself as I cleaned out the 'black hole' as Ethan calls it.

Someone tell me how to rotate these in here. Or do I have to do it before I upload it?

Me looking cool in my mom's new car.

Is this thing silly?

Ok, there is a goat in the back of that jeep. A goat I tell you! It was looking at me like a dog, all normal, like he belongs in the back of a jeep!

At the doctor's office, getting ready to get shots.

Drinking out of a straw, I didn't know she knew how! (it's just water, she doesn't get soda)

Mom's new car that I look so cool in.

Double whammy here. New stroller courtesy of my mom; it's a Peg Perego, it's awesome, it has shocks, it lays down, it does all kinds of things, I think it even has cruise control! And Courtney has about 15 clips in her hair. She woke up and kept handing them to me to put in, she was very proud and felt very pretty.

I LOVE these moments. Headed to swimming lessons.

Only the largest piece of pizza in the world!

She got very upset when I put this toy back on the shelf, but we were just trying it out.

Our neighbor has a pond, and now she has ducks.

I made these! And ate them all!

Talking to Dada.

I so wanted Paul to get these glasses but he was like 'uh, NO'. Whatever, they are sweet!

Courtney wanted to take a shower with me, so she climbed in fully dressed while I was getting undressed.

I was cleaning the boat covers out and Mr. Frog came jumping out. He felt the need to supervise me as he would not go away, even when I sprayed him with the hose!

I was trying to take a picture of our starfish to show Paul, not working so well.

I feel like such a bad mom when she gets sick and I have no extra clothes. Redneck?

This is Kaylee, my niece, she is precious.

Our fish, AKA Ethan.

1 comment:

Chris said...

When you upload your pictures, save to your computer (desktop in a folder if you want). Open up the folder, and view the pictures (it should automatically open up in windows picture viewer), you can rotate the picture by clicking the green triangle at the bottom of the viewer page, then resave the picture. You can also use Photoshop if you have this software, but I use the picture viewer. Good Luck and great pictures!