Thursday, May 8, 2008

She CAN walk!!!

Ok, so yesterday I pretty much spent the whole day on the floor with Courtney. I played with her and laughed with her and we had a blast. At the end of the day she was taking 2 or 3 steps towards me in a game she made up so I stopped until Daddy got home. We both got on the floor when he got home and were trying to get her to walk between us, AND SHE DID! she walked from me to Daddy. No, I didn't have the camera set up that time and I was totally bummed. Then I set the camera up and she did the typical 'time to go limp because the camera is on' trick. I did manage to capture her walking a little and some will say whatever as you can't see her feet, but I swear, she did it! Crazy crazy crazy!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Girl...I just have to tell you that your playlist made my day! There's nothing like old school Will Smith to turn a not so good day around. Thank you :)

Angela said...

I love American Idol playing in the background. How funny.

Way to go, Courtney!