Thursday, June 9, 2011

Courtney's 4th bday party(s)

I have got to get better at blogging again! As I'm organizing pictures I noticed I didn't get around to putting Courtney's 4th bday pics up. What a failure! So, it's a month later and here they are. We had our first 'friend' party this year at our house and we will forever do it that way. She had a blast, her favorite little friends made it and it didn't cost a lot of money! What more could you ask for? Since her bday was during the week, her party was on the weekend but Kaylee, Nana, Bopa and Auntie Shannon all came up on the 10th to celebrate on the day. We started that day with pictures of Courtney and Kaylee which was so much fun...and I still need to edit/post those pics! Then we headed to the Boingo Bounce where the girls had a blast! 















No comments: