Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good-bye 1st trimester...WELCOME 2nd trimester

I can not believe it has 3 months already! We always seem to find out the second we are pregnant so being pregnant is a really long time but honestly, it is going by pretty quick. Yesterday marked the 1st day of the 2nd trimester which is always anticipated as the 1st trimester is not fun... nausea, too many trips to the bathroom, feeling pregnant but not looking pregnant....etc. They call the 2nd trimester the joyful trimester. I sure hope "they" are right this time. I am feeling better already, not so sick, more energy and SO glad to be really showing...not just the "pregnant or too many cookies" look. I was horrible at keeping a picture update with Courtney, I seriously have maybe 4 pictures the entire pregnancy, so this time I wanted to show as I grow. Awe, looking at that first picture, flat belly....bye bye. It left so quickly this time. 4 pack up top, baby belly down low. Oh well, it will come back.We go back to the Dr on the 16th and will schedule our first ultrasound that day. Soooo, hopefully in 3 weeks or so we will know if we are having a boy or a girl! Courtney is dead set on a girl. When I pray for our baby, if I say "he" she quickly corrects me. When we talk about the baby, she continues to say "I sure hope it's a girl". She says she will love a baby boy but really wants a little sister. Ethan on the other hand, dead set the other way. He wants a boy and there is no other way it will be. Well, not having twins, so one will not get their way. Either way, Paul and I are excited and even have a name if it is a boy! And no, it's not what anyone will think. So there!


No comments: