Sunday, December 26, 2010

2nd to last post

Final post other than our Christmas post. So I guess it's not our final post...oh well. Here are the final pictures for the year. The year of not blogging enough.

I have fallen in love with sewing. Yes. Me. Sewing. I love it. I began over a year ago with a nap mat for Courtney, I believe I blogged about it. Then over a year later I finally got my sewing machine out and made an apron for Courtney. This is not it. This is for her friend Lucas Foliart. But it is the same idea. Super cute, super fun and totally reversible!
Courtney LOVES babies. This is our friend's baby, who's name has totally slipped my mind. She is 7 weeks old here and Courtney LOVES to hold her. Just hold her. It is absolutely precious.
Ethan's 4th grade class. They are all getting so big!



Our visit to see Santa...a stop at the sunglass station. NO. We didn't buy them.

 Simply precious.






No comments: