Saturday, August 28, 2010

Golfin'. L O V E golfin'.

Courtney and Paul had a first together. We went golfing at Dad's. (it's not really his but he lives there. Not at the course. But right by it. Whatever.) At Tannenbaum Golf Course Arkansas' Best Kept Golfing Secret. We went with my sister and her husband and my Dad of course. We all did, well, we golfed. Paul was a first timer and to be honest, you couldn't tell. Other than his lack of club knowledge and not knowing to take your putter with you when you hit close to to the tee. He learned these things quickly though. He can hit though. I will tell you that much. And his form isn't bad either. It was a lot of fun to get out there together. Courtney was a trooper! She was mainly the golf cart watcher, until about the 10th hole when I finally told her she could come out on the green with us. She did awesome, didn't complain other than having to go potty. That course has NO potties. Lunch break is about it. She did take lots of pictures for us though. But not his first one.
Courtney and Bopa at one of the prettiest holes.
All of us on the green. Dave, Paul, Me, Dad and Ali.
Such form. HA.It was going far though...see me squinting?
Self portrait.
Being my silly girl. Almost done.
Courtney proving Uncle Dave made it.

Ali took this pic of me. Hard shot. Think I may have cheated here.
Paul clearing the water...almost.
Lookin like a pro.

No comments: