Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Contest...will we win?

Angela has challenged some of us moms and I came through. Don't believe it? I will prove it with pictures! I am one of those moms who always has ideas to do with her children. I even go out and buy craft supplies and cooking supplies to do these amazing ideas with my children, yet for some reason, we never get to these things. This Easter, Angela challenged us to do a baking craft with our children, post it on our blog and win a prize. Little did she know that I already won the prize; the smile (and funny frown in our case) of my daughter. Thanks so much, Angela. We had a blast and will have memories for a life time.

Mind you, Courtney is not even 2 yet. I wanted to come up with something she could actually do herself. I am sure this is not the prettiest, craftiest or any of those 'iest'. But, she did it and didn't like it! Oh she is a riot. I love my precious little baby girl.

told ya she didn't like it.
all clean, and happy


This is Daddy's version.

2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

What on earth is that????

Double said...

Hi Annie and family!!
What a cute Bird in the nest! How clever!! Shanna raved about Easter with you and your family. Holidays are tough with so many miles between us. It is such a blessing she has found a shopping buddy. Hope to see you soon.
Shanna's mom in INDY. PS Annie have you found it on the map??