Monday, March 9, 2009

she's home!!!

We all made it, even Daddy. Surprisingly, I was the one who was ok. Paul, not so much. Although I missed my sweet little baby girl like crazy and had a stomach full of crazy caffeinated butterflies when I knew she was 5 minutes away; the weekend went well with no anxiety. I talked to her each night; the first night she cried when I said I was going to get off the phone. The second night she said "ok, bye Mommy, love you". (that was a weird, bitter sweet moment if I've ever had one) I got a lot of stuff done around the house, worked on some pictures that the church wanted 2 days after I took them (crazy church people) and Paul fished a lot. 

This text has been removed for further evaluation. For those over analizing, the analizing is being done elsewhere.

3 comments:

James and Shanna said...

So sorry you got sick baby, but it sounds like you had lots of fun!! Glad you are back.. Love ya Court
-Brady

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ross and Lisa Green said...

Annie, I did receive the pics from the Dad/Daughter night. They were great!! Thanks!