Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

I mean, seriously, could our children get any cuter? I am blessed to have children who don't give me "the look" when I tell them I want to take, yet another, picture of them. The just put on their smiles, stand where I tell them to, put their hands where I say and make yet another adorable picture. 
A few days ago as Easter was approaching we asked Courtney what Easter is about and she quickly replied "it's when the Easter Bunny brings me eggs". She's 3 mind you, but that was no excuse. So we explained to her it was the day Jesus came back to life and she says "oh, after he died on the cross to forgive our sins". Yes, she got it, we are not failure parents...I am so thankful to have 2 children who love the Lord, who aren't shy when it comes to their faith and who are anxious to learn more. I am more thankful for a God who sent His son to die on the cross and to raise again on our "Easter" day.  

Here are a few pictures from Courtney's egg hunt at school this year.

5 1/2 months pregnant...not fat faced. :-) 
Kids dying eggs...always fun. Cleaner this year too! 







No comments: