Sunday, June 5, 2011

Courtney is FOUR!

Our sweet baby is 4; which is absolutely crazy to think about. I have had the best time being her mommy, she truly brightens my day from the moment she comes in to tell me it's time to get up because it's morning. Even if that comes at 6 AM some times. One of my favorite things about her is how thoughtful she is. She will randomly tell me or Daddy that she likes our shirt, our that we look cute. She asks if we need help and is generally a good sweet kid. She has a heart for God and loves to learn more about Him as much as we will teach her. Here are some of her 4 year old pictures I took the other day which I must say are A D O R A B L E. Gotta love her! She LOVES barns, so we thought this was the perfect spot. Thanks, Bopa for the big 4! :-)











No comments: