Monday, September 8, 2008

Paul's 1st Post

These are my 2 latest additions to my model collection. Everyone should recognize the General Lee. Ethan asked me to build that one for him. The other orange car is the first car I ever had. It's a 1969 Nova. I built this model once when I was about 13 or 14 and have been trying to get the kit for a year and it finally came in. This is probably the one I am most proud of. I had fabricated a bunch of parts and it seems to have come out better than the others so far. I tried to do all the modifications I tried when I was a kids but could not do, so please act interested for a few seconds. Today I sat around the house while Annie was sick dying on the couch so I had the day to play with Courtney and she actually helped me build it and paint a few parts. A couple times I caught her grabbing it off the table swinging it while she brought it to me in the living room while it was drying. Annie is raising a little prissy girl, but she definitely has my blood in her because she can spot a race car a mile away.



No comments: