Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My first wedding...

Photos, that is...Our friend's Daniel and Alisa got married on Friday and I was fortunate enough to be the photographer. I have always loved photography and people say I'm good, but I was soooooooooo nervous. It was a very small, informal wedding and they are friends so they were totally cool about everything but I was still super nervous. The pictures turned out great though, at least they are happy and that is all that matters! I did learn a lot from the experience and hope to do some more in the future...when my dad is out here and can be my assistant. :-) Here are a few pictures from that day...




2 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah, so you're welcome to come take pictures of my family any time you want to practice. Those you posted are GREAT!!!

James and Shanna said...

Wow! I am impressed!!! You should open up your own studio!!
I would have loved the steeler room you wrote about!