Monday, July 21, 2008

We're back...for a few days

Well hello blogging world, I have missed you. I would have posted sooner but my husband sabotaged my internet while I was gone. I know he was upset that I got an extra week vacation so he took the closest thing to my heart...the internet! Little does he know that I am a genius and can fix any computer/internet problem. I don't think he really did it on purpose, but he was left here alone to try to get the computer working (one that has sat since we got the laptop) and the internet did mysteriously stop working while he was trying to do that.

Anyway, enough bashing my husband, as fun as it is. JK I love you honey! We are back from CA/Arizona. We had a wonderful time of course. The first week was spent out at Temple Bar which is pretty much in the middle of no where. It's awesome though, and a lot of fun and good quality family time. The kids had a blast, even though it got up to 116 degrees. Yes, I said 116 - and I am not even exaggerating. Actually, the day it was that hot, poor Ethan was running a fever and was sitting on Grandma's lap shivering with a towel wrapped around him. He got better the next day and was back out on the lake.

Here are a few (a lot) of pictures from the lake. I didn't even remember to copy the pictures from my mother-in-law's camera so I will post more when I get them.

This is at Buffalo Bills at state line. We drive there and stay for the night, the kids enjoy swimming and roller coasters when we get there. I enjoyed sleeping since I had the fever that eventually caused Ethan to be shivering in 116 degree weather.

Ethan finally got up on the wakeboard, he was so happy about it!

Fun with the 'big boys'. This was the last morning when he went out with just the guys and I guess he got a little tougher that day.

Paul, relaxing in the shade.

Fever day.

Typical lake baby picture.

Paul's sister is a riot. Go Green or go home.

"Call a vet because these puppies are sick"
Interupting a game of washer toss to be too cute.
Sleeping with Gaunga. (one of the ONLY people my daughter will sleep on)
Never too big for the kiddie pool.
...I don't even know...

No comments: