Monday, June 29, 2009

summer happenings...take 3

boats, jetskis, friends and family. What summer with the Pursley family is all about. Oh, and naked babies. We have been having a blast this summer on the lake. We are all getting a little more daring and even dumb at times. (see picture below of Paul standing on a kneeboard). As you may have read before, the competition is on wakeboarding between myself and Paul. Well, he did do better this time (than last time, not than me) BUT for some reason, some how. No pictures were taken of me. Hm. That is odd. Maybe that's because I am just better. :-) There will be pictures for proof next time.


Ali and her new board.


Courtney's first tube ride with Daddy. She did awesome!

I'm not one to say my kids are good at everything they do, but Ethan ROCKS at wakeboarding. He spent last year working on getting up on the water. This year he took one trip to do that and now gets up every time. He looks so good out there and is starting to see what all the hype has been about.

After watching me do this once, he goes out and tears it up!


THIS is where Paul rocks. He has been riding this thing for 20 years...litterally. And it shows.


Not as good here. :-P

Grandma and Courtney.

Kaylee, Carter and Courtney had A BLAST playing the first night they stayed. I have never seen Courtney so excited.

Brady just chillin'....with his tongue out.


Courtney and her other mommy!


I love this boy's smile. He's so precious!

...and the crazy, naked (most of the time) baby. This night Court decided to put 2 pairs of daddy's socks on. What a ham.

The other day Courtney got a travel bed for her babies...maybe she didn't understand that is was for "her babies". Not my baby.

...and naked, of course.

1 comment:

James and Shanna said...

a) Sweet Kneeboard! :)
b)Nice Wake jump.
c) Soooo...when P-dizzle was 5 feet off the water on the Jetski....was he thinking with his dipstick.............Jimmy?!?
d)Yeppers...the kid's smile is infectious!