Wednesday, October 1, 2008

the secret mind of a husband

So yesterday Paul wanted deviled eggs. He called me and asked me to make deviled eggs. I said ok and made hard boiled eggs. I was in the kitchen after dinner and was putting the hard boiled eggs away wondering why he did not eat them when I realized that he wanted DEVILED eggs, not just hard boiled eggs! My mind was just not together I guess. I felt so bad and asked him if he wanted me to make them but we'd already eaten dinner and he said not to worry about it. I couldn't believe what an idiot I was. There I was thinking I had made him proud and done what he asked and I'm sure he was wondering when the heck I was actually going to turn those boiled eggs into the deviled eggs he had asked for...sooooooooo, this morning I see this waiting for me.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Ok, that made me smile and I needed that today. Thanks! :)

Olivia Grace said...

You guys are so cute

James and Shanna said...

That is sooo funny! The only thing is, you can't call that a blond moment anymore. That phrase comes in quite handy for me, unfortunately.