Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Courtney in all her cuteness and my great mission

I'm on a mission...by the first of the year I will have all my pictures printed that I want printed and in books. I will be caught up to start a new year full of photos that I will once again forget to print. I was editing pictures the other day and I realized I have not printed pictures in months. When you take 12928129 pictures a day that is a lot to catch up on! I also started thinking...when my kids are all grown up, what am I going to give them, a disk to show their kids??? When I go to my parents house I love going through our albums, it brings me back to the moment, makes me remember things I would otherwise never think of...I want that for my kids. I so want that for my kids! As I was editing, I of course found some I have to post!

Last week for church Courtney was dressed down right A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. And on top of that, she was acting adorable. Made for some adorable pictures I might say.









This is the first time she wrote her name all by herseIlf. Mind you I have NEVER sat down to teach her. I know, bad mom, right? You'd think so but before she was three she was writing C O U R T and I had never taught her, so I figured she would pick up on the rest...and as you see, she did. By the way, we LOVE these 'tub crayons'. They are at Wal-Mart for like $3.00 and are awesome. We have so much fun drawing all over the tub. Even leaving it up for a couple of days and it washes right off. 





No comments: