Friday, August 27, 2010

Blogging Out of Order...Disney World 2010

First of all, I am spoiled. Totally spoiled. These pictures are NOT from my good camera. They are from my point and shoot Sony W7. A good camera for it's time, but it's not "it's time" anymore. Horrible quality photos but GREAT memories. More pics from Dad's "good camera" to come.

So, on with it. Disney World 2010 was AWESOME! My parents took me and my 3 sisters along with our husbands and all the grandkids that could go. We were at the parks, yes, parkS for 5 days and it was so much fun! Courtney absolutely LOVED the characters. She was so excited to see June and Leo from Little Einsteins. We watched the shows; which Courtney always had to ask at the end "why do they always have something scary in them?". They did too! Bugs Life, Little Mermaid (funny story behind that), even Nemo! We rode the rides. Oh the rides were great! We drank lots of water and sweat lots of sweat in Florida in August. We BBQ'd each night, stayed up late at the parks, watched the best fireworks ever designed, laughed A LOT and just had good plain fun.















No comments: