Sunday, January 3, 2010

FEAR THE BANSHEE!!!! (written by the husband)

Ok, here is the story...Just recently 4wheelers have been the rage among my buddies. Annie and I had 2 blaster 200's a while back and sold them not only to pay some bills of course, but also because nobody was riding with us. Well my buddy James just picked up a new 250 honda, my next door neighbor Todd just got a 400 Kawi, and kyle has a 400 honda. I have been left out of the fun and they have been nice enough to let me ride theirs. So, of course, I started to get the itch and was scrambling my brain to find a way to trade into one for myself, then it hit me..... My awesome, incredible, unbelievable, giving, cool, generous, good looking, fun, giving. good looking, thoughtful, giving, good looking uncle Larry gave me one a long time ago. It has been resting in hiding waiting for the opportunity to give out some whoopins, and people the time has come. I rode it this afternoon in the snow and ice, and all i can say is "FEAR THE BANSHEE". It SCREAMS. So, Kyle, Todd, and James, I would suggest some Advil for the beatings that are headed your way. Larry, YOU ROCK, cant thank you enough, and i can tell you it will be put to good use. Just another way you have been there for me! I love you man......

1 comment:

James and Shanna said...

Oh yeah! Well....mine has electric start! Shanna may be able to put some schooling on ya with her practicing while we were in the truck for so many hours yesterday!

P.S. No worries...the rocket won't drift over to the interstate.