Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

Introducing our little "Conductor". What a fitting costume this year as she seems to conduct our life each day. As I contemplated what to dress my little 2 year old as I cam across Ethan's tux from when Paul and I got married. For kicks I had Courtney try it on...and it was ADORABLE! It hit me, "she'll be a conductor!". She is totally in love with Little Einsteins and she is constantly 'conducting' her stuffed animals and babies. So, Halloween night we headed over to the music store and got a conducting wand. Guitar Center did not carry them, they are too cool.

Courtney loved it! We headed off to Grace Point church for Trunk-or-Treat with James and Shanna and we had fun. Daddy was in OKC for a job and missed the night, so we took a lot of pictures for him. Courtney was so patient waiting in line for her turn and when they told her to take 'some candy' she took 'a lot of candy' but they didn't mind. I would say her favorite part was the BIG SLIDE. She climbed right up there and flew down. Immediately she looks up and says 'I want to go again, Mommy". Our little dare-devil, I tell ya!






























No comments: