Tuesday, May 26, 2009

picky sleeper no more

My daughter never has been one to sleep anywhere she was. Since she was a few weeks old, her bed was the only place she would close her little eyes for the evening. I think things are changing! The other night this is what we ended up with at dinner time. I've always secretly hoped she would do this as every child needs this photo in their album, don't they?


This is also a rare find. You see the pack-n-play to the right? Yeah, she wasn't having that once she woke up and saw we weren't at home. My mom took this picture the next morning...I don't sleep on my back, EVER. Can you imagine how this night was?!? Sure do love my little girl and her strange sleeping habits that seem to be poking out.

2 comments:

James and Shanna said...

Court!!! You are to cute...even though you like to tattle on me!!

the Pinkerton family said...

This is crazy b/c Elise slept on me in almost that exact position last night! (and it's unusual for her to sleep in our bed or with me!)