Monday, April 6, 2009

daddy/daughter time

I love Daddy/Daughter time! I was taking a nap Sunday (another post, but I believe God meant for us to REST, aka SLEEP on Sunday:-)) I woke up to Paul handing me my camera. "Handing" as in setting it on top of me and abruptly waking me up. Paul and Courtney had been putting his new bbq together, and yes, in the living room. She was really helping and he was loving it. She had her cup full of nuts and her cup full of screws. Daddy would ask for which he needed and she would get the correct part and hand it to him. Then she would say 'Courtney do it'.  At the end of the afternoon they completed the task and I was proud of them both.
Playing in her 'house' during the building stage.
All done!

1 comment:

James and Shanna said...

I expect chicken when I come over for bbq's!!! Good Job Courtney!!!