Monday, January 19, 2009

Mega Post....

It's been WAY too long since I've sat down to blog. Maybe now that I'm getting into the swing of this semester's schedule I can get back on track...

KDO Days

I have started working 2 days a week this semester and switched classes. I am not longer with Courtney's class and the 'almost 2s'. I am now with the 'just 4s'. I sure do miss my baby all day and all the other kids I got so close to but they needed me and I love my new kids too. Here are some pictures of them, we sure have a lot of fun and they are all so loving and sweet.

The "Thursday Crew"
Super neat craft...put a paper in a box, squirt some paint on the paper, throw some marbles in there and let the kids roll it around. Turns out cool.
Reese, the Super Star of the day. She is simply precious and quiet.
Lee Ann, she is not in my class but she is so darn sweet I had to put her pic up here. Love ya girl! We'll do another shoot this week. :-P

Elise, Courtney's 'big sister'. I am so thankful she is in my class. Kind of my replacement for Courtney those days. 
Sophie is just darling. I love her choice of words.
Jami Grace...many of you know her. She's a character! So loving and cuddly too.
Another picture of Reese.

Brady & Courtney - TLA
The romance in Courtney's life. Brady and Courtney are so dang precious together. Yes, she is a little older. Yes, she is a little bigger. And yes, this relationship seems to be a little one sided. But that is all ok. Brady does like Courtney, but I don't think he sees her romantically just yet. Sorry baby...
The first kiss...

D E N I E D!


Bath Time Fun
Um...not really much to type about bath time pictures. 




1 comment:

James and Shanna said...

Those pics of our kids are so funny. The DENIED one is my fav!! The bath time ones I will not let Brady see just yet... The wedding is just around the corner!!