Thursday, May 1, 2008

What oh what to post today...I have started taking pictures of Courtney every time she falls asleep in the car as she is usually adorable. I have more than I thought as I really didn't think we go out THAT much. I guess so though. Speaking of going places, we are coming up on some busy times. We have family from central Arkansas coming up this weekend to celebrate Courtney's 1st birthday - I can't believe she is going to be a year old soon! Boy does time fly by. Next weekend my Mom is coming out from Oregon for Courtney's real birthday; she will be here for a few days and we are going to have Courtney's first photographs taken on her birthday. I'm pretty excited about that, but I'm a picture-aholic. After my mom leaves, Paul's mom and friend Janice are coming out for a few days. I'm blessed with a wonderful mother in law, so I am excited to have her. The day after they leave, my dad and other mom are coming out to their house on Greers Ferry lake. We will be making the drive out there to see them. Oh, and Blaine will be coming home for a 4 day weekend during that time too. I'm so excited to see him as he has been gone for 5 months - probably the longest I've ever gone without seeing him. Soooooooooo, we won't know what to do once everyone is gone; probably get to know our kids again as I'm sure we won't get to look at them with everyone around. :-) We're looking forward to all the company though; Courtney is getting old enough she will start remembering these strange family members too. Well, I'm off to do cool stuff to post on the blog now...you know, like do laundry and make lunch.



















1 comment:

Angela said...

She is precious. I wish I could fall asleep every time I get in a car.